- Note: Not to be confused with Melody Kroft who sometimes looks similar.
- "I'm not the most social of people. My therapist says I have trust issues, or at least he said it until I made him disappear."
Monica Green is a computer enthusiast.
- Age: 12
- Place of birth: Columbus, Ohio
- Hair: Blond
- Eyes: Blue
- Clique: Insider
- Willow Mistt grade: Initiate (Second year)
Special Skills: Knowledge of the magical world, Computers, Geeky Stuff
Magic Specialty: Cybermancy
Monica is a shy girl who when not with her friend barley speaks above a whisper if she speaks at all. Bookish and awkward she spends more time on her lap top then she does out in the sun . Monica is the kind of friend who listens and who is full of useful (and sometimes useless) information.
Monica spent most of her life in a single parent home. Her father died when she was four. Recently however that changed when her mother remarried and now Monica finds herself with a new father and brother both she’s not sure will understand her being a witch.
Being smart and bookish has made Monica an excellent student of magic , top of her grade and age over all. Storing her spells on her lap top instead of in a spell book and conjuring creatures out of computer games marks her as one of the rare masters of Cybermancy, a new mystical art combining computers and magic.
Likes: Computers, Reading, Studying
Dislikes: Doing magic the old fashion way, meeting new people and crowds.
- The Wicked Stepsister project appears to be about her and new new stepbrother Chester.